July 20, 2013

HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE!

Doll's back in the house! Hey ho kids! Maaan it's been a while, hasn't it? I was just gonna turn up real quick and tell y'all that I'm not dead! I finished up my school year and started working. Ever since the beginning of July I have been feeling a bit down though and today was the first day in ages that I really used to calm down and refresh my thoughts a bit. I'm gonna be honest: I don't have any DIYs at hand for you right now. But I feel like focusing a bit on creating some art. We'll see. Right now I'm sleeping a lot and I'm trying to see things positive as I only have to work for another 3 weeks. And you know what's then?? Ahh! I'm soo thrilled! I'm turning 18 on August 11th! Duuude! That mean I can drive by myself - finally. I'ma be a real adult! 

Haha so this is my little update for now. I'll be back soon!
Love you! Tabea ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Erstmal: das ist ein tolles Foto! Ich habe aber eine Bitte: ich wollte meinem Blog die Url herzrasen geben aber die war schon vergeben... über den Blog bin ich auf dein Profil gekommen... Es wäre sehr freundlich, wenn du den Blog löschen könntest, damit die Url frei wird. Das wäre super lieb :)
    Liebe Grüße!

    ReplyDelete